Cage: Porch[edit | edit source]
Note: This page is full of spoilers. It is a stub too
Introduction[edit | edit source]
This cage consists of a family of three that eats in their porch.
Tips[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The adults in the cage will mainly discuss the man's legal troubles and the reason the child is crying.
- Two characters' contact information can be acquired.
Active Times[edit | edit source]
- 10:00 - 12:45 Breakfast
- 16:00 - 19:00 Homework
- 21:00 - 23:20 Dinner
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Identify the father. At certain points, the parents will discuss the father's legal troubles, and the name of the criminal case he is involved in. Searching this yields a news article that gives his name, which can subsequently be searched for his phone number. His name is the minimum needed to achieve any conclusion to the cage.
- Option 1: Appease the crying child. To do this, the play must learn why the child is crying (mostly from his parents' coversations) and gain the father's phone number. If the player calls the father, he can offer to buy the desired toy for the child, which will prompt the father to give his address to allow the player to order the toy.
- Option 2: Report the family to the Child Health and Protection Organization. Some of the conversations observed in the cage will mention the "World's Saddest Child", which can be searched to learn the contact information of the CHPO. The player can record any video of the child crying and use it as proof to convince the CHPO to arrest the parents.
Easter Egg[edit | edit source]
There's an easter egg to another Fictiorama Studios' game you can find in this cage by browsing "commercial" + "video-game".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.